The Makuhari Messe site may also be viewed on your mobile phone.
(1) If you harm others by using the Messe website;
(2) If you violate the copyright owned by Messe or a third party including other customers or content provider, or if it’s discernible that you might do so;
(3) If you break a law or if it’s discernible that you might commit an action that leads to violation of the law;
(4) If you use this website for the purpose of commercial gain without Messe’s consent or if discernible that you are preparing to do so;
(5) If it’s discernible that you might commit an action that disrupts our operations;
(6) If you submit a false declaration or application to Messe;
(7) If you use or make available a harmful program such as a computer virus through the Messe website or if it’s discernible that you might do so;
(8) If you violate or might violate any laws or if it’s discernible that you might commit an action determined to be inappropriate by Messe.
(1) Although Messe will take measures to the best of its ability when posting information on its website, its integrity is not warranted. The current state of sales/events on Messe facilities will supersede any and all information on the website.
(2) The Messe website may include links to the websites of other companies or organizations to enhance provided information. Messe does not warranty the information on those websites as they may include information that is secondhand or changed due to passage of time.
(3) Messe shall not be liable for any damages related to use of the Messe website.
(4) Messe shall not be liable for any inconvenience or damage incurred to you as a result of disrupted service on the Messe website due to maintenance, system failure, natural disaster, or any other reason.
(1) URL of the link destination
(2) Objective/purpose of posting the link
(3) The content of your website
(4) Contact information (company name, your name, phone number, e-mail address)