●Approx. 30 minutes from Tokyo Station or 12 minutes from Soga Station to Kaihim Makuhari Station on the JR Keiyo Line. 5 minutes walk to Makuhari Messe.
●Approx. 40 minutes from Akihabara Station to Makuhari Hongo Station on the JR Sobu Line. 15 minutes by bus to Makuhari Messe.
●Limousine Bus services from both Tokyo international Airport (Haneda) and Narita International Airport are available.
From Tokyo Station to Makuhari Messe [external link]
Timetable will be announced as soon as fixed after May, 2017.
Direction from JR Makuhari Hongo to Makuhari Messe by bus
- 1. For "Kaihim Makuhari Station"
- Makuhari Hongo Station - JR Kaihim Makuhari Station (5 minutes walk to Makuhari Messe) 15minutes
- 2. For "ZOZO MARINE STADIUM" /"Iryo Center"
- Makuhari Hongo Station - Town Center (3 minutes walk to Makuhari Messe) 17minutes
- 3. For "Makuhari Messe Chuo"
- Makuhari Hongo Station - Makuhari Messe Chuo 17minutes