- TOP >
Handling of Private Information (Privacy Statement)
Makuhari Messe Inc.
We inform you of our privacy practices as based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (“Personal Information Protection Law”). Our definition of personal information is the same as the Personal Information Protection Law. Our statement regarding our privacy practices for the personal information of customers follows.
[Statement of practices and policies for proper protection and use of personal information]
Recognizing that personal information should be handled carefully and with respect to the individual, we declare the following policies and shall pay utmost attention to protecting the rights and interests of customers.
- We shall stringently comply with laws and rules regarding the protection of personal information and ensure that personal information is used and protected properly.
- The purpose of using acquired personal information shall be specified to the person and will not go beyond the scope of the objectives below as stipulated by our regulations.
- Application for using the International Exhibition Hall, International Conference Hall, or Event Hall and related tasks
- Application for participating in the flea market organized by us and related tasks
- Sales of the Makuhari Restaurant Meal Tickets
- Applications for travel or hotel accommodations and related tasks
- Unless required to do so by law, personal information will not be provided to a third party without the prior consent of the person.
- Information about the purpose of using personal information in our possession will be made available to the person; we shall disclose, correct, or suspend use if requested by the person.
- We will take the necessary and proper safety management measures to prevent the leakage, loss, and damage of personal information and for other safety management purposes.
- We will respond properly and quickly to any comments from customers regarding our privacy practices.
News See List
Upcoming EventsSee List