As of June 29, 2017
Makuhari Messe, Inc.
* Corporate name changed from Nippon Convention Center, Inc. on July 1, 2005.
- Incorporation and registration
- April 1986
- Start of operation
- October 1989 (International Exhibition Hall 1-8, International Conference Hall and Makuhari Event Hall)
- Opening of International Exhibition Hall 9-11
- Ocotober 1997
2-1, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, 261-8550 Japan
TEL : 043-296-0001 FAX : 043-296-0529
4.Nature of business
- Inviting, holding, and planning of exhibitions
- Inviting, holding, and planning of international/domestic conferences, cultural and sport events
- Management and leasing of exhibition halls, event hall and conference halls. Managemen of any other facilities accompanying these facilities.
- Management of parking lot.
- Management of restaurants, shops and other convenient facilities accompanied by exhibition halls, event hall and conference rooms.
- Providing and analyzing information of domestic economy, society, industry.
- Rental of office supplies and other exhibition and convention related supplies.
- Travel, advertising, shipping
4 billion yen
|Category||Amount of investment||Percentage||Shareholder name|
|2,300||57.5||Chiba prefecture, Chiba city, Development Bank of Japan|
|Chiba prefecture economic
|200||5.0||Chiba Chamber of Commerce & Industry and 13 other Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Chiba Prefectural Federation of Small Business Associations, Chiba Federation of Societies of Commerce and Industry.|
|300||7.5||TEPCO Energy Partner, Tokyo Gas, NTT East|
|Key industry 3 companies||240||6.0||Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, JFE, KOBELCO|
|Machinery information industry
1 group, 22 companies
|317||7.9||Japan Automobile Manufacturers Associations, Hitachi, Toshiba, Panasonic, and other electric, electronic・machinery-related companies|
|Financial institutions 22 companies||395.5||9.9||Chiba Bank, Keiyo Bank, city banks, trust banks, life insurance, nonlife insurance, securities companies|
|Other 1 group, 26 companies||247.5||6.2||JFCC: Makuhari Messe Investment Cooperation Association, JTB, trading companies, real estate companies, etc.|
|Total||4,000||100.0||21 groups, 76 companies|
|Shareholder||Amount of investment||Percentage|
|2||Development Bank of Japan||800||20.0|
|4||Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation||120||3.0|
|5||JFE Steel Corp.||100||2.5|
|5||Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.||100||2.5|
|5||TEPCO Energy Partner Inc.||100||2.5|
|5||Japan Automobile Manufacturers Associations, Inc.||100||2.5|
|5||Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corp.||100||2.5|
|10||Chiba Prefectural Federation of Small Business Associations||75||1.9|