This website is administrated by Makuhari Messe, Inc. (“Messe”). Please read and accept the terms below before using this website.
Article 1 Customer Computer Environment
This website may not operate properly contingent to your computer settings and environment. Messe does not guarantee the proper operation of this website being viewed on individual computers. Similarly, Messe is not responsible whatsoever for any impact on your computer from viewing this website. This website may not operate properly contingent to your computer settings and environment. Messe does not guarantee the proper operation of this website being viewed on individual computers. Similarly, Messe is not responsible whatsoever for any impact on your computer from viewing this website.
Article 2 Changes in Posted Information
Messe may change/delete information or services posted on this website without prior notice.
Article 3 Copyright
Information posted on this website is owned by Messe or a third party such as the content provider. Unless special permission has been obtained for certain content, secondary use of information from this website is prohibited.
Article 4 Security Measures
Although access logs are kept, this information will not be used for purposes other than statistical analysis of website usage, website maintenance, and cause investigation such as for unauthorized access.
Article 5 Prohibited Uses
You many not use Messe’s services or this website if any of the below apply, regardless of reason. Further, Messe is in no way responsible for any damage inflicted on you.
- If you harm others by using the Messe website;
- If you violate the copyright owned by Messe or a third party including other customers or content provider, or if it’s discernible that you might do so;
- If you break a law or if it’s discernible that you might commit an action that leads to violation of the law;
- If you use this website for the purpose of commercial gain without Messe’s consent or if discernible that you are preparing to do so;
- If it’s discernible that you might commit an action that disrupts our operations;
- If you submit a false declaration or application to Messe;
- If you use or make available a harmful program such as a computer virus through the Messe website or if it’s discernible that you might do so;
- If you violate or might violate any laws or if it’s discernible that you might commit an action determined to be inappropriate by Messe.
Article 6 Disclaimers
- Although Messe will take measures to the best of its ability when posting information on its website, its integrity is not warranted. The current state of sales/events on Messe facilities will supersede any and all information on the website.
- The Messe website may include links to the websites of other companies or organizations to enhance provided information. Messe does not warranty the information on those websites as they may include information that is secondhand or changed due to passage of time.
- Messe shall not be liable for any damages related to use of the Messe website.
- Messe shall not be liable for any inconvenience or damage incurred to you as a result of disrupted service on the Messe website due to maintenance, system failure, natural disaster, or any other reason.
Article 7 Links to the Messe website
If you wish to post a link to the Messe website, please provide the information below and contact us through the Inquiry form. However, Messe reserves the right to refuse any link requests.
- URL of the link destination.
- Objective/purpose of posting the link.
- The content of your website
- Contact information (company name, your name, phone number, e-mail address)
- Cookies are a mechanism for storing website browsing records on the device being used.
Cookies do not contain your personal information.
Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use some functions of this website.
Article 9 Access analysis using cookies, etc.
You can stop using your personal identifier and your attribute information on this website by disabling it yourself from the company's opt-out page below.
The Company and the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by using the Google Analytics service.