- Event name
- The 5th QST International Symposium “Radiation Emergency Monitoring and Medicine in Nuclear Disaster - Current Status of Each Country and Future Prospects -"
- The symposium will provide participants with opportunities to obtain the latest information on emergency preparedness and response for major radiological/nuclear accidents in different countries, exchange their experiences, discuss the relevant issues.
Sep.21. Registration time 9:30-10:00, opening 10:00.
Sep.22. opening 10:30 (JST)
Participants should be professional and specialists from the institutes/authorities/agencies that are supposed to be involved in emergency preparedness and response for major radiological/nuclear accidents. They may include medical doctors, health-care providers, radiation protection experts, governmental officers, those who are interested in the topic.
International Conference Hall Convention Hall,Rooms 213, 214, 215, 216
- National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology
- Check Website
News See List
- Makuhari Messe parking lot will be restricted from July 13th (Tuesday) to September 6th (Monday).
- 【 Cancellation】 temporary bus service for Events(10.Mar-13.Mar)
- 【 Cancellation】 temporary bus service for Events(03.Mar-06.Mar)
Upcoming EventsSee List